Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

love u galfino

this is better thenn the game itself, sonic the headgoat and tails. nice work-!!!

Bad Baby Bad Baby

i love you!!!!!111

woaahhh this took made me re-think my life. Not much, well, the video is awesome I wish you could download this some-were 2 watch 24/7. Or 24/9. I woun't mind the Warnig, cus I love Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds kinda nightmares. Good job man!!!!!!!

Hansel & Gretel Hansel & Gretel

mmm

No está nada mal. De hecho los dibujos muy buenos y el estilo anime bastante bueno también... pero no me gustó mucho la historia y los chistes eran un poco fome. Las faltas de ortografía en los subtitulos (ingles) no importa que estén con errores nadie los lee. LOL

Compilation Jun'07-Apr'08 Compilation Jun'07-Apr'08

BOOOGLY U IS CRAZY!!!!!

Hey misteer Boogley, great animation as always. Thouse stop-motion pieces were really coool!!!! You could do some animation mix stop-motion... or maybe not, do what you want to do. But i hope you do it soon, I really think your animations are sum of the best here in NG!!!!! Niice work!!!! see'ya!!!!

TheBoogley responds:

Pots of pooty poo poo! You are too kind!

Captain Blackjack Captain Blackjack

yyes

this was wayy better than pirates of a caribean, excelent work

Home Made DS Home Made DS

clever, and well made

ZOMGGGG i did nut know that was possible to make a ds with some paper stuff, lol.
but for real, it was well made and th idea was fun! nice work

Socklops Socklops

10/10

your surreal-like stoyline is amussing, and the ending for this was just perfect and deeply emotive.

Lil' Guy: A Short Cartoon Lil' Guy: A Short Cartoon

Nice.. a tad too short...

that was sweet, really enjoyed it, good moves. And there is a lot of merit in entertaining people with noviolence, nudity or swear words.

TT: 004 Educated Fish TT: 004 Educated Fish

rock out!

pretty funny way to rock out with an educated fish, lol. nice work i like your style, is cool and smooth!!!!

MarcyVF responds:

THANKS! We focused on the animation in this one. I spent a lot of time on the mouths.

.M.